This article traces the rise and fall of one of Canada's recently formed populist, "New right" parties, the Confederation of Regions Party of New Brunswick.
What does COR stand for?
COR stands for Confederation of Regions Party (Canadian Political Party)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COR
We have 190 other meanings of COR in our Acronym Attic
- Committee of Regions (EU)
- Committee on Research (AISC)
- Common Order Repository
- Communications Outage Recorder
- Community of Reason
- Company Operations Room
- Complete Oral Rehabilitation
- Computers and Operations Research
- Condition of Readiness (tropical storms)
- Conditions of Release (law)
- Conference of Religious (UK)
- Conseil d'Orientation des Retraites (French: Pensions Advisory Council)
- Continental Operating Range
- Continental Operations Range
- Continuity of Operations Redesign
- Contracting Officer's Representative
- Coordinate Report
- Cordoba, Cordoba, Argentina - Pajas Blancas (Airport Code)
- Core Operations Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shirley Dysart, Speaker of the New Brunswick Legislative Assembly reviewed her December 16, 1994, decision which recognized the Confederation of Regions Party as the Official Opposition and its Leader as the Leader of the Opposition.