The Confederation of Asian and Pacific Accountants (CAPA) and the South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA), are also planning to establish an Institute of Management Accountants in Oman (IMAO).
What does CAPA stand for?
CAPA stands for Confederation of Asian and Pacific Accountants
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAPA
We have 187 other meanings of CAPA in our Acronym Attic
- Coalition Against Psychiatric Assault (Canada)
- Coalition of Airline Pilots Associations
- Columbus Association for the Performing Arts (New Haven, CT)
- Combat Aircraft Parking Area (US DoD)
- Commission Administrative Paritaire Académique (French: Joint Academic Administrative Committee)
- Communauté d'Agglomération du Pays Ajaccien (French: Agglomeration Community of Ajaccio; Ajaccio, France)
- Community Alternative for Persons with Autism (Washington)
- Complimentary Allocated Pit Addressing
- Computer Aided Problem Analysis
- Computer Assisted Personalized Approach
- Contemporary American Poetry Archive
- Corrective Action/Preventative Action
- Corrective And Preventive Actions
- Corrugated Aluminum Pipe Arch (construction)
- Cost and Price Analysis
- Council of Anglican Provinces in Africa
- Council of Australian Postgraduate Associations (education)
- Creative and Performing Arts (school)
- Critical Aquifer Protection Area
- Cumming Antique Power Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Co-hosted by the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Confederation of Asian and Pacific Accountants, the forum provided an opportunity for national and regional accountancy organizations, representatives of SMEs and SMPs, and international standard setters, among others, to discuss the challenges and opportunities facing SMEs and SMPs and programs and initiatives that could best support them.
Any long-term strategy to achieve reciprocity also would require the cooperation of regional accounting organizations such as the Confederation of Asian and Pacific Accountants, Asoociacion Interamericana de Contabilidad, ASEAN Federation of Accountants and the Association of Accountancy Bodies in West Africa.