Before launching her career in politics, she was a business consultant for organizations like the Confederacion de Camaras Nacionales de Comercio, Servicios y Turismo (CONCANACO) and the Confederacion Patronal de la Republica Mexicana (COPARMEX) and a columnist for the daily newspapers El Economista and El Financiero.
What does CONCANACO stand for?
CONCANACO stands for Confederacion de Camaras Nacionales de Comercio (Spanish: Confederation of National Chambers of Commerce, Mexico)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Confederacion Canadiense Americana y Centroamericana de Futbol
- Confederacion Norte, Centroamericana y del Caribe de Futbol Asociacion (Spanish)
- Confederation of North and Central American and Caribbean Association Football
- Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football (Soccer)
- Confederación Centroamericana de Deportes de Montañísmo Y Escalada (Spanish: Central American Federation of Mountaineering and Climbing Sports)
- Committee on Computing in Applied Mechanics (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Continuous Camera (international astronomical sky monitoring project)
- Asociación Nacional Contra el Maltrato Infantil (Guatemala)
- Confederacion de Camaras Industriales (Spanish: Confederation of Industrial Chambers)
- Confederation of Industrial Chambers (Mexico)
- Consortium for Materials Development in Space
- Construction Capabilities Contract (Navy; US DoD)
- Construction Capabilities Contract Process (US DoD)
- Construction Capabilities Contract Program (US DoD)
- Confederación Católica de Padres de Familia y Padres de Alumnos (Spanish)
- Coordination Nationale des Collectifs des Assistants de Service Social (French: National Coordination of Collective Social Service Workers)
- Context: Close All Tabs (software)
- Central American-United States Joint Accord (signed December 10, 1994; expanded and renewed June 7, 2001)
- CONservation of Clean Air and Water in Europe
- European Oil Company Organisation for Environment, Health and Safety (Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The country's Confederacion de Camaras Nacionales de Comercio, Servicios y Turismo said a third of the hotel rooms reserved for September through December were canceled.
Pena Nieto outlined his position several times during November, including in a speech in Washington, an address to the powerful business organization, the Confederacion de Camaras Nacionales de Comercio, Servicios y Turismo (CONCANACO-SERVYTUR), and interviews with US and Mexican media.
We cannot emphasize enough the importance of having the same time as the US, the country with whom we conduct 70% of our commercial transactions," said Jose Yamil Hallal Zepeda, president of the Confederacion de Camaras Nacionales de Comercio (Concanaco).
The advisory group includes such prominent names as Sergio Aguayo, former president of the Academia Mexicana de Derechos Humanos; political columnist Miguel Angel Granados Chapa; attorney Javier Quijano, former president of the Barra Mexicana de Abogados; Martha Perez Bejarano, coordinator of independent citizens group Alianza Civica; and Antonio Sanchez Diaz de Rivera, former president of the Confederacion de Camaras Nacionales de Comercio (CONCANACO).