On 10 May, Lord Triesman told the House of Commons culture media and sport committee that Jack Warner (at the time the vicepresident of Fifa and president of the Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football, CONCACAF) and Nicolas Leoz (President of the Confederacion Sudamericana de Futbol, CONMEBOL) had both asked him for bribes in return for voting for the England bid to host the 2018 World Cup.
What does CONMEBOL stand for?
CONMEBOL stands for Confederacion Sudamericana de Futbol
This definition appears very frequently
- Conjunctival (relating to the layer of tissue beneath the cornea)
- Contingency Plans for Job Actions
- Consejo Nacional de la Juventud (Guatemala)
- National Coalition of Latino Clergy and Christian Leaders
- Confederación Latinoamericana de la Industria Gráfica (Spanish)
- Computational Natural Language Learning (Conference)
- Conference on Natural Language Learning
- Concept of Logistics (US DoD)
- Concept of Maritime Operations (NATO)
- Consolidated Message Distribution Library
- Conselho Nacional de Metrologia, Normalização E Qualidade Industrial (Portuguese: National Council of Metrology, Standardization and Industrial Quality; Brazil)
- Conflict Model
- Connecticut (old style)
- Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants
- Connecticut Department of Transportation
- Clinical Online Network of Evidence for Care and Therapeutics (Joanna Briggs Institute; Australia)
- Computational Neural Network Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 2002 South American Qualifiers Three games of the Confederacion Sudamericana de Futbol will be available on DISH-On-Demand on April 24 and 25, involving six teams: Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Argentina, and Uruguay.