The CSUTCB, the Confederacion Sindical de Colonizadores de Bolivia (CSCB), and the Confederacion de Pueblos Indigenas de Bolivia (CPIB) make up this alliance.
What does CSCBBOL stand for?
CSCBBOL stands for Confederacion Sindical de Colonizadores de Bolivia (Spanish: Settlers of Bolivia Trade Union Confederation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Collaborative Survey of Cetacean Abundance and the Pelagic Ecosystem
- Center for Statistical Consultation and Research (University of Michigan)
- Center for the Study of Complementary and Alternative Therapies (Virginia)
- Combined Services Culinary Arts Team (UK military chefs competition team)
- California State College Bakersfield
- Canadian Society of Customs Brokers (Ottawa, Canada)
- Capitol Sounds Concert Band (Montgomery, AL)
- Centre for Synthesis and Chemical Biology (Dublin, Ireland)
- Civil Society Capacity Building (community program)
- Contractor's Summary Cost Breakdown
- Canadian Student Conference on Biomedical Computing
- Civil Society Capacity Building Programme (Uganda)
- Charge-Self-Consistent Band-Structure (Method)
- Cal Safety Compliance Corporation
- Calgary Sports Car Club (Alberta, Canada)
- California State Coastal Conservancy
- Canadian Society of Clinical Chemists
- Case Studies in Contemporary Criticism
- Caustic Stress Corrosion Cracking
- Central Scientific Computing Complex