What does CNAC stand for?
CNAC stands for Confédération Nationale des Associations des Caféiculteurs (French: National Confederation of Associations of Growers)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNAC
We have 20 other meanings of CNAC in our Acronym Attic
- Car Now Acceptance Company
- CCS (Common Channel Signaling) National Administration Center (AT&T)
- Center for Naval Analyses Corporation (Alexandria, VA)
- Centre National des Arts du Cirque (French: National Center of Circus Arts)
- China National Aviation Corporation
- Cisco Network Admission Control
- Cisco Network Asset Collector
- College News Association of the Carolinas
- Comité National Anti-Contrefaçon (French: National Anti-Counterfeiting Committee; est. 1995)
- Comité National d'Action pour la Sécurité et l'Hygiène dans la Construction (French: National Action Committee for Safety and Health in Construction; Belgium; est. 1965)
- Contains No Artificial Colour (food product company; India)
- Customs National Aviation Center (USCS)
- Cree Native Arts and Crafts Association (Quebec, Canada)
- Current National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics
- Czech North American Chamber of Commerce (Boston, MA)
- China National Aviation Corp Group Ltd.
- Club Nautique Aubois Canoë-Kayak (French canoeing and kayaking club)
- China National Accreditation Committee of Laboratories
- Comité National de Concertation des ONG Feminines
- China National Accreditation Council for Registrars (China State Bureau of Technical Supervision)