On Friday, the Conejo Valley Cloggers and the Patsy Swayze Dancers will kick up their heels.
What does CVC stand for?
CVC stands for Conejo Valley Cloggers
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVC
We have 233 other meanings of CVC in our Acronym Attic
- Clear Voice Capture (Clarity)
- Cleveland Vibrator Co.
- Code Verification Certificate (computer security)
- Colonial Valley Conference
- Combat Vehicle Control
- Combat Vehicle Crewman
- Comberton Village College (Cambridge, England)
- Combustible Vapor Concentration
- Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign
- Conclave Vice-Chief (Conclave, Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America)
- Conference Vice-Chief (National Order of the Arrow Conference, Boy Scouts of America)
- Conseils et Verification Canada (Consulting and Audit Canada)
- Conserved Vector Current
- Constant Volume Combustion (engines)
- Convention and Visitors Commission (St. Louis, MO)
- Conventional Vibrated Concrete (dam construction)
- Coors Visitor Centre (UK)
- Corporate Value Consulting
- Corporate Venture Capital
Samples in periodicals archive:
The performances on Sunday included a 5-year-old ballet dancer, carolers, the troupe Fresh Chances for America, and the Conejo Valley Cloggers.
Sisters Leslie Chisum and Jessica Stemples tapped their feet to country rhythms while watching the Conejo Valley Cloggers dance on stage.