The Conejo Open Space Foundation helps organize the citizen efforts.
What does COSF stand for?
COSF stands for Conejo Open Space Foundation (est. 1995; Thousand Oaks, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COSF
We have 13 other meanings of COSF in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Science and Engineering Research Study
- Coastal Observing System for the Eastern South Pacific Ocean (UNESCO planned installation)
- Constructing Software Engineering Tools (symposium)
- Committee on the Status of Endangered Wildlife (Canada)
- Committee on the Status of Endangered Wildlife in Canada
- Capital Outlay Stabilization Fund (Arizona)
- CGI (Common Gateway Interface) Open Source Federation
- Child Outcomes Summary Form (various locations)
- Children of Sikkim Foundation (orphaned children fund)
- City of San Francisco (California)
- Council of Saskatchewan Forest Industries (Canada)
- Cambridge Occupational Safety Group (UK)
- Coming Out Support Group (University at Buffalo; Buffalo, NY)
- Committee on Seismology and Geodynamics
- Contingency Operations Support Group (USAF)
- Council of State Governments
- Cuba Organic Support Group (est. 1997; UK)
- Committee on State Government Affairs (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Conference on Student Government Associations (Texas A&M University)
- Commercial Overprint Society of Great Britain (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Conejo Open Space Foundation received a $700 grant to support its annual Trail Day, and the Veterans of Foreign Wars Eric Huberth Post 11395 received $500 for its annual Voice of Democracy essay contest, Councilman Andy Fox said.
He's a clerk for the Conejo Open Space Foundation, the supervisor for the Open Space Volunteer Patrol, teaches a ``55 Alive'' driving class and is a docent at the Stagecoach Inn Museum.