He said: "After a few weeks, my parents took me to a doctor and I was diagnosed with rod and cone dystrophy.
What does COD stand for?
COD stands for Cone Dystrophy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COD
We have 223 other meanings of COD in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Operation Date
- Commercial Operation Declaration
- Committee on Design (American Institute of Architects)
- Common Origination and Disbursement (US Department of Education)
- Community Operations Division
- Complément d'Objet Direct (French: Direct Object Complement; grammar)
- Complex Orthogonal Design
- Computer Organization and Design (textbook)
- Concept of Operations Description
- Concise Oxford Dictionary
- Conference on Disarmament (international forum)
- Conference Organizing Distribution (software; Drupal)
- Congreso de la Central Obrera Departamental (Bolivian labor organization)
- Congress of Democrats (Namibia)
- Content on Demand
- Continuous Optical Discharge
- Cooperative Opportunities Document
- Correction of Deficiency
- Cost of Death (insurance)
- Cost of Debt (finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dean has Rod and Cone Dystrophy, which destroys light reception cells in the eyes, and could lose his sight totally at any time.
It wasn't until 1996 that Dean was diagnosed with the extremely rare Rod and Cone Dystrophy, a genetic abnormality in the two types of light receptors in his eyes.