The out-of-plane conductivity of the mats remained relatively low due to low through thickness connectivity between the nanofibers.
What does K stand for?
K stands for Conductivity
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of K
- Journal of Zhejiang University Science-A (China; physics and engineering)
- Journal of Zhejiang University Science B (China)
- Journal of Zoo and Wildlife Medicine (American Association of Zoo Veterinarians)
- Black (in CMYK color space)
- Boltzman Constant
- Capital (economics)
- Carrying Capacity (population studies)
- Cathode (electronics)
- Coefficient of Thermal Conductivity
- Cologne (auto license plate)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tenders are invited for Supply of conductivity meter with other essential accessories specification: range: 0.
For manufacturing thermal insulation materials from renewable resources, available thermal conductivity is approximately 0.
The precise measurement of conductivity in cramped industrial process and manufacturing operations has never been more convenient than with the highly reliable models S10 and S17 Universal Toroidal Conductivity Sensors from Electro-Chemical Devices (ECD).
Hence there is every possibility of variation of dc conductivity at different distances from centre to periphery in the bamboo.
Thermal conductivity of fire resistant materials, using a slug calorimeter, from 20 to 1,000 degC in accordance with the ASTM standard E-2589.
Gardco is highlighting two conductivity and temperature meters.
New Series 700 and 800 compounds reportedly allow for much better control and reproducibility of conductivity than does carbon black alone.