Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) that integrates the ISO 9001 Quality Management System with the Medicare Conditions of Participation.
What does COP stand for?
COP stands for Conditions of Participation (health care)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COP
We have 351 other meanings of COP in our Acronym Attic
- Community of Property (South Africa)
- Community Oriented Policing
- Community Outreach Program
- Community Ownership Programme (UK)
- Company Of the Paraclete
- Component Obsolescence Program
- Computer Operating Properly
- Computer Operations Parameters
- Computer Optimization Package
- Concept of Operation
- Confederation of Publications (Ateneo de Manila University; Philippines)
- Conference of Parties
- Conference of Presidents
- Conference of the Parties (UNFCCC)
- Conferencia de las Partes (French)
- Configuration Overhaul Planning
- Conformity of Product
- Congressional Oversight Panel (US Senate)
- ConocoPhillips (stock symbol)
- Conseiller d'Orientation-Psychologique (French: Psychological Career Counselor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of conditions of participation of Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan in construction of the plant is international independent assessment of the project.
Highlights from the discussion on these three issues were: whether Medicaid will continue to pay based on service versus need; changing the dialogue from residential placement to 24-hour care settings; and establishing conditions of participation for other settings or services provided by other licensed professionals.
The safety measures also could find their way into Medicare conditions of participation, according to the memo.
The policy appears in CMS' Conditions of Participation Interpretive Guidelines for Hospitals, State Operations (section 482.
DNV has developed their accreditation program by combining the CMS Conditions of Participation with ISO 9001 quality management.
Among the dozens of deficiencies and four overarching failures to meet conditions of participation in Medicare: • UMC failed to follow its established criteria to determine the suitability of living donors.
That means that the Joint Commission will need to apply to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services in order for its accredited hospitals to be deemed to have met the conditions of participation in Medicare.