A more practical approach would be to help neighborhood organizations enforce existing conditions, covenants and restrictions already contained in property deeds and help other neighborhoods establish CCRs, he said.
What does CC&R stand for?
CC&R stands for Conditions, Covenants and Restrictions (deed restrictions)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Common Command and Decision (US Navy)
- Creative Concepts & Design (Denver, Colorado)
- Central Control And Data Handling
- Central Control And Data Handling System
- Core Component And Grapples Sodium Removal Equipment
- Casino Chip and Gaming Token Collectors Club
- Call Center and Office
- Carolina, Clinchfield and Ohio Railway
- Customer Cost & Obligation
- Custom Configuration and Premier Support Services
- Central Computer and Sequencer
- Command, Control, and Security
- Command, Control and Telemetry
- Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Close Combat (Heavy/Light)
- Chest Compressions Plus Rescue Breathing
- Composite Component A
- Clay Center Amateur Radio Club (Brookline, MA)
- Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (Wikimedia Foundation license)
- Cluster Corrected-Configuration Interaction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Terry Kanakri Daily News Staff Writer Some homeowners in the Bridle Path are contesting the legality of their homeowners association's decision to amend its conditions, covenants and restrictions to allow raising farm animals and llamas in the neighborhood.