A Jack-Knifing analysis was undertaken to optimize the estimation parameters in order to minimize conditional bias in the estimate.
What does CB stand for?
CB stands for Conditional bias (radar rainfall)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CB
We have 119 other meanings of CB in our Acronym Attic
- Community Business
- Companion Commander of Bath
- Companion of the Bath (UK title)
- Compass Bearing
- Competition Bureau
- Complementary-Bipolar (semiconductor process)
- Component Breakout
- Composition B (explosive)
- Compression Belt
- Concert Band
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kriging neighbourhood analysis was undertaken to optimise the estimation parameters in order to minimise conditional bias in the estimate.