All the men had been released from mental hospitals under the state Department of Mental Health's Forensic Conditional Release Program.
What does CONREP stand for?
CONREP stands for Conditional Release Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CONREP
- Connected Name Identification Restriction (telecommunications)
- Continental United States NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) Region
- Children of Non Recovered Alcoholics
- Canadian Oilsands Network for Research and Development
- Contraceptive Research And Development Program
- Consolidated Rail Corporation
- Certificate of Need Review Board (state governments)
- Conserved Regulatory Elements Anchored Alignment
- Coordinadora Nacional para la Reduccion de Desastres (Guatemala)
- Concrete Research and Education Foundation (American Concrete Institute)
- Connected Replenishment
- Construction Representative
- Continuous Underway Replenishment (US DoD)
- Centre of National Research on Disability (University of Queensland; Australia)
- Comité National de la Recherche Scientifique (French: National Committee for Scientific Research)
- Carrier Operated Noise Suppression
- Church of the New Song (US prison religion)
- Coagulase Negative Staphylococci
- Coagulase Negative Streptococci
- Connection-Oriented Network Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, Slovakia, with conditional sentences, and Bulgaria, with conditional sentences and conditional release programs, are attempting these strategies.
7 million for the Conditional Release Program (CONREP) which provides transitional community treatment for judicially committed persons released from state hospitals.