To demonstrate the organization's ongoing commitment to safety, Storey suggests that organizations ask employees to chip in part of the cost of the annual check or provide the results of an annual record check as a condition of continued employment.
What does COCE stand for?
COCE stands for Condition of Continued Employment (state employees; Pennsylvania)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COCE
We have 8 other meanings of COCE in our Acronym Attic
- Central Oregon Classic Chevy Club (Bend, OR)
- Connection One: Communication Circuits & Systems Research Center (National Science Foundation)
- Catalogue of Open Cluster Data
- Center for Organization and Community Development (Massachusetts)
- Central Okanagan Child Development Association (est. 1966; Canada)
- Clinical Oncology Career Development Award
- Central Ohio Corporation of Dance Clubs
- Co-Occurring Center for Excellence (US DHHS; mental illness and substance abuse services; est. 2003)
- Code of Conduct and Ethics (Industrial Development Bank of India; Mumbai, India)
- College of Continuing Education (various universities)
- Conference on Communication and Environment (Maine)
- Congress of Christian Education
- Crown of the Continent Ecosystem Education Consortium (mountain ecoregion; Kalispell, MT)
- Chambre Officielle de Commerce d'Espagne en France (French: Official Chamber of Commerce of Spain in France)
- Comisión de Cooperación Ecológica Fronteriza (Mexico)
- Commission on Curriculum and Educational Innovation (Council on Social Work Education)
- Coordinadora Obrera Campesina Estudiantil Independiente (Spanish)
- Central Ohio Clean Energy Network
- Corporación Centroamericana de Servicios de Navegación Aérea (Spanish: Central American Corporation for Air Navigation Services)
- Contractor Operated Civil Engineer Supply Store
Samples in periodicals archive:
AMENDMENT 47 YES This measure would prohibit unions and employers from negotiating "union shop" contracts that require employees to pay union membership or agency fees as a condition of continued employment.
When employers have reason to believe that a worker has a drug or alcohol problem, they usually require a professional evaluation as a condition of continued employment.
Federal-Mogul's drug policy statement clearly identifies that "remaining drug-free" is a condition of continued employment.
 Each state requires entry-level police training or certification as a condition of continued employment.
In that case, Borg-Warner had argued that employees were required to sign the agreement as a condition of continued employment with Guardsmark and would benefit from the agreement.
An agency fee requires all bargaining unit members to make a financial contribution to the union as a condition of continued employment.
The kind of harassment where a supervisor uses his or her power over an employee to obtain an employee's submission to sexually inappropriate conduct as a condition of continued employment or other aspects of the job such as promotions and job assignments is called "quid pro quo.