Tenders are invited for Condition Based Maintenance Monitoring System For Rotary Equipments Of Paradip Refinery At Paradip, Odisha.
What does CBM stand for?
CBM stands for Condition Based Maintenance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CBM
We have 298 other meanings of CBM in our Acronym Attic
- Community Board Member (Illinois Primary Health Care Association)
- Community-Based Mentoring (various organizations)
- Compagnie des Bois et Meubles (French: Wood and Furniture Company; Paris, France)
- Component Based Model
- Component-Based Method (software sizing method)
- Compressed Baryonic Matter (physics)
- Compression-Based Distance Measure
- Computers for Business Management
- Computers in Biology and Medicine (journal)
- Concerned Black Men (Washington, DC and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the fourth year of the TIGER program, the Abrams engine is transitioning to a Fact Based Maintenance (FBM) protocol in keeping with the Army's transition to Condition Based Maintenance (CBM).
The IAC 1474 SuperHUMS(TM) is a revolutionary advancement in diagnostic technology for aircraft condition based maintenance (CBM) applications.
In particular, this work may play a future role in ongoing NIST efforts in the area of condition based maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
WATCHMAN Insight provides a solid foundation for a quality condition based maintenance program.
This five-year agreement was signed in August 2014 and it covers Condition Based Maintenance and Dynamic Maintenance Planning for eight new offshore supply and multi-purpose support vessels six liquefied natural gas (LNG) fuelled platform supply vessels and two offshore construction vessels powered by diesel fuel.
The goal of the program is to develop high temperature photonic sensor instrumentation to support the Navy's Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) program for marine power gas turbine engines in order to increase the efficiency, reliability, and performance of turbine-powered surface ships.
The Mtelligence MIMOSA Interop Server solves this problem by providing an open standards bridge for Condition Based Maintenance and O&M interoperability with the SAP plant maintenance module.