Cooperative research that will be continued or initiated includes studies on condensed matter theory, the evolution of geological processes, abating erosion of the global ecology, energy conservation and nuclear reactor safety.
What does CMT stand for?
CMT stands for Condensed Matter Theory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMT
We have 407 other meanings of CMT in our Acronym Attic
- Compagnie des Moteurs et Transmissions (French: Engines and Transmissions Company)
- Compagnie Méridionale d'Application Thermique (French air conditioning company)
- Compagnie Minière de Touissit (French; Moroccan mining company)
- Compagnie Multi-Technique (French machinery manufacturer)
- Company Maintenance Team
- Compliance Management Tool (software used to track environmental compliance issues)
- Component Management Tool
- Composite Material Technology (various organizations)
- Computer Mediated Technology (social interaction and education)
- Computer Music Toolkit (software)
- Confederación Mundial del Trabajo (Spanish: World Confederation of Labour)
- Confederation Management Tool
- Confédération Mondiale du Travail (French: World Workers Confederation)
- Configuration Management Team
- Configuration Management Tool
- Connecticut Mastery Test
- Connection Management (Sprint)
- Consommation Médicale Totale (French: Total Medical Consumption)
- Constant Maturity Treasury
- Construction and Mining Technique
Samples in periodicals archive:
Later he foundes a condensed matter theory group to complement the experimental work at the neutron source.