Concurrent engineering introduces parallelism into our design process so that we can shorten, accelerate or recover our schedules.
What does CE stand for?
CE stands for Concurrent Engineering
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CE
We have 138 other meanings of CE in our Acronym Attic
- Comunidad Europea (Spanish: European Community)
- Comunidade Europeia (Portuguese: European Community)
- Comunique Europeenne (French)
- Comunita Europea (Italian: European Community)
- Comunità Europea (Italian: European Community)
- Concept Element
- Concept Engineering
- Concept Evaluation
- Concept Exploration (phase)
- Conceptual Engineering (design phase)
- Conditional Exemption (hazardous waste management; California)
- Conditionally Exempt Generator (environment)
- Conducted Emission
- Configuration Engineering
- Conformite Europeanne (French)
- Conformité Européenne (European health & safety product label)
- Conjugated Estrogen
- Connection Element
- Connection Endpoint
- Conseil d'Etat (Luxembourg)
Samples in periodicals archive:
143 TS176 Some 110 papers explore new methodologies, techniques, and tools based on Web technologies required to support the key objectives of concurrent engineering.
These factors drive the need for innovative approaches during the SDD phase like DFMA workshops and other concurrent engineering techniques to quickly and efficiently focus the development team on meeting the schedule and cost targets.
Many of Sherpa's customers are using PDM as the basis for their corporate re-engineering initiatives, particularly the creation of concurrent engineering environments.
CONCURRENT ENGINEERING Concurrent, or "simultaneous," engineering describes the process by which a company's product teams work with vendors and customers.
More than 500 customers in 47 countries - including 250 Global 2000 companies - use McLaren's software to centrally manage and control engineering functions like drawing management, concurrent engineering, transmittals, document management and global collaboration.
The Rover Group is recognized as a pioneer in its implementation of advanced product methodologies such as concurrent engineering to accelerate their time to market.
REDUCING LEAD TIMES Sophisticated engineering capabilities and strategic partnerships with customers have combined to make concurrent engineering a reality for some moldmakers and customers.