Concurrent drug utilization reviews typically occur in real-time at the pharmacy.
What does CDUR stand for?
CDUR stands for Concurrent Drug Utilization Review (screening system for incoming prescriptions)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CDUR in our Acronym Attic
- Carpenters Democratic Union International
- Compassion Direct UK (charity supporting children in the streets of South America)
- Countdown United Kingdom (UK TV show)
- Class Directed Unsupervised Learning (neural network classification system)
- Cross Domain User Modeling (entertainment information system)
- Comprehensive Drainage Utility Master Plan (floodwater management; Boulder, CO)
- Conservation District Use Permit (Hawaii Department of Land and Natural Resources)
- Caterpillar Dealers Used Parts Association
- Car Door Upholstery Pet Protector
- Charles Darwin University Postgraduate Students Association (Casuarina, Australia)
- Central District Urban Renewal Plan (Oakland Redevelopment Agency; California)
- Clinical Data Update System
- Color Doppler UltraSonography
- CMOS (Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor) Dual Universal Serial Communications Controller
- Chief Deputy United States Marshal
- Charles Darwin University Student Union (Australia)
- Canada-Deline Uranium Table (est. 1999)
- Chengdu University of Technology (China)
- Crni Dani U Vatikanu (Croatian band)
- Community Der Umherirrenden Zielscheiben (German: Community of roaming targets; gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the areas of pharmacy safety, Medco highlighted its Concurrent Drug Utilization Review, Retrospective Drug Utilization Review and RationalMed(R) Patient Safety Solutions to URAC.
When a PBM performs concurrent drug utilization review, the patient may receive a letter that alerts them to possible drug interactions, long-term overall effects or any other concern that may warrant notification.