The B303 pipe weighs less, on a unit basis, than prestressed concrete cylinder pipe, which has resulted in cost savings for the installing contractor.
What does CCP stand for?
CCP stands for Concrete Cylinder Pipe
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCP
We have 695 other meanings of CCP in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Consultants Partners
- Computer Control Panel
- Con Copia Para (Spanish)
- Concealed Carry Permit (firearms)
- Concepcion Car Rental
- Concepcion, Chile - Carriel Sur (Airport Code)
- Concept Capability Plan
- Concept Consulting Papsdorf
- Conciliation Commission for Palestine (UN)
- Concours Communs Polytechniques (French: Common Polytechnic Competition; engineering school entrance examination)
- Concurrency Control Protocol
- Concurrent Call Path (telecommunications)
- Concurrent Constraint Programming
- Conference on Computational Physics
- Configuration Change Point (NASA)
- Configuration Change Proposal
- Configuration Control Panel
- Configuration Control Phase (NASA)
- Configuration Control Plan
- Connected Curriculum Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since production began in September 1986, the two plants have manufactured around 530,000 pre-stressed concrete cylinder pipes weighing 75 to 83 metric tons apiece.
00 Paperback TD491 Based on a study co-sponsored by Awwa Research Foundation and the Bureau of Reclamation carried out at the end of the 1980s but never published, together with a new survey of 592 prestressed concrete cylinder pipe (PCCP) failures in 35 states and the District of Columbia, this volume is the definitive reference on the topic.
After excavating the repair sites, crews will cut away the weakened sections of pre-stressed concrete cylinder pipe and replace them with welded-steel pipe.
CUIRE and Northwest Pipe Company NWP-joined forces to complete testing, finite element analysis and characterization of a new improved joint design for bar-wrapped concrete cylinder pipe.
After excavating the Amethyst Avenue repair site, construction crews cut away a suspected weakened 20-foot section of pre-stressed concrete cylinder pipe and replaced it with welded steel pipe.
Hanson Pressure Pipe, a leading concrete and steel pressure pipe manufacturer in North America, received a commitment from Garney Construction to supply approximately 10,000 linear feet of bar-wrapped concrete cylinder pipe for the 175th Street Water Transmission Main in Johnson County.
A 48- inch-diameter reinforced concrete cylinder pipe to be installed in the tunnel is intended eventually to carry drinking water to Ahwatukee, a suburb in southeastern Phoenix.