ARRANGMENTS: In lieu of flowers memorials can be made in Dora's name to Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association, The Slusser Center 30 Pillsbury St.
What does CRVNA stand for?
CRVNA stands for Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Club de Restauration de Véhicules d'Epoque (French: Vintage Vehicles Restoration Club)
- Common Reading and Viewing Experience (Emerson College program)
- Chronic Right Ventricular Failure
- Chestnut Ridge Volunteer Fire Company (Baltimore County, Maryland)
- Connecticut River Valley Farmworker Health Program (Massachusetts)
- Club de Regatas Vasco da Gama (soccer team, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Crystal Run Village, Inc. (New York)
- Cornell Retirees Volunteering in Service (Cornell University)
- Commissioners Reserve Valuation Method (method for setting life insurancestatutory reserves)
- Cross Reference Verification Matrix (US GAO)
- Cases with Right Ventricular Overloading (heart research)
- Central Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Central Retinal Vascular Occlusive disease
- Chronic Rapid Ventricular Pacing (cardiology)
- Clinical Research Volunteer Program (US NIH)
- Constant-Rate Variable Power
- Council for Research in Values and Philosophy (Washington, DC)
- Canadian Rockies Vacation Rentals
- Concomitant Renal or Visceral Revascularization
- California Relative Value Study (insurance; California Medical Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord and Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association are partnering in an effort aimed at improving helping patients manage their disease or condition at home and in the office instead of at the hospital.
It is the parent company of Concord Hospital and three other healthcare organizations including Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association, Monadnock Community Hospital and Riverbend Community Mental Health.
Lomartire was a volunteer for the Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association for many years.
Agencies supported include: the Manchester Community Health Center, Child Health Services, the Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association, SeaCare Health Services, New Horizons Soup Kitchen and Homeless Shelter, the New Hampshire Food Bank, the Salvation Army, the New Hampshire Foundation for Healthy Communities, the New Hampshire Public Health Association, and the New Hampshire Hospice and Palliative Care Organization.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Mary DeVeau, president of the Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association, has won the 2009 Home Care Service Award presented by the Home Care Association of New Hampshire.