This research was supported by a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship, the Cole-Ocean Ventures Fund (WHOI), a Tropical Research Initiative grant from the Ocean Life Institute at WHOI, and grants from SeaSpace and Conchologists of America.
What does COA stand for?
COA stands for Conchologists of America
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COA
We have 310 other meanings of COA in our Acronym Attic
- Committee on Admissions
- Commonwealth of Australia
- Communities of America (Tampa Bay, FL)
- Community of Action
- Community Outreach Activity (various organizations)
- Company of Animals (various locations)
- Competitive Operating Agreement
- Comptroller Of the Army
- Computer Operations Administrator
- Concertgebouw Orchestra, Amsterdam
- Condition of Approval
- Conditions of Acceptability (various companies)
- Conditions of Acceptance (various organizations)
- Conditions of Access (various organizations)
- Condo Owners Association (various locations)
- Condominium Owners Association (various locations)
- Confirmation on Arrival (computing)
- Connecticut Opticians Association
- Connection Approval Office
- Conscious, Oriented, Alert (assessment by paramedics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This research was generously supported by the Lerner-Gray Fund for Marine Research, a Conchologists of America Research Grant, and a Grant-in-Aid of Research from Sigma-Xi, and The Scientific Research Society awarded to J.
Mr Lightbourn said: 'There are quite a number of shell clubs around the world and probably the biggest is the Conchologists of America.