Do you think that more could be done by the concerned Member States, by declaring WB states as "safe countries of origin" and allowing claims from WB citizens to be given priority and dealt under accelerated procedure?
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Concerned Member State (mutual recognition procedure for registration of medicines)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Computational Molecular Science
- Computer Mail Services, Inc.
- Computer Management System (Unisys)
- Computer/Mathematical Sciences (various universities)
- Computerized Medical Systems, Inc.
- Computerized Monitoring System
- Computing & Management Sciences
- Computing and Media Services
- COMSEC Material System
- Concept Mécano Soudure (French construction company)
- Condensed Matter Science
- Condition Monitoring System
- Conference and Meeting Services (various organizations)
- Conference Management Software
- Conference Management System
- Conference Media Services Australia
- Configuration Management Specialist
- Configuration Management System
- Congenital Myasthenic Syndrome (inherited muscular disorder)
- Congestion Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is our intention to engage all concerned member states as we seek broadest support for this important multilateral initiative", he added.
This decision is binding on all 21 Concerned Member States involved in the decentralised procedure (DCP) and the first national approvals of flutiform are expected across a number of countries by the end of 2012.
Ihsanoglu has highlighted the efforts being exerted by relevant OIC organs and institutions in this respect and said that discussions have been underway with various regional economic groups, calling for consideration of invoking the mechanism already approved by COMCEC to dispatch a high-level mission under the authority of Turkish President Abdullah Gul, Chairman of the COMCEC to concerned Member States to explain the need for urgent actions on the implementation of the OIC Preferential Trade System.
The Commission has since received notification that legislative works is still in progress in Cyprus, therefore, the Commission is now sending the concerned Member State a final warning, urging it to speed up the adoption of all the necessary national measures.
Alongside concerned member states, we cannot go along with the proposed amendment, and we filed our note with the UN secretary-general on January 19," a State Department official told AFP to modify the drugs convention nearly 18 months ago.
Kuwait, like other concerned member states of the council, is exerting efforts at the technical and research levels "to back up the process of issuing the single currency that constitutes a significant step on the path of the Gulf merger," said the governor in the statement to KUNA, on sidelines of a senior-level seminar, organized by the European Central Bank and the Bank of Italy, with GCC monetary and financial officials.
All concerned member states endorsed the summary of product characteristics.