Each member of Capri Coffee's management team, has years of expertise in the specialty coffee industry, and has the financing and marketing experience to bring the Capri Coffee concept to reality.
What does C2R stand for?
C2R stands for Concept to Reality (biannual magazine; Altair Engineering, Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of C2R
We have 3 other meanings of C2R in our Acronym Attic
- Command & Control Proponency Branch Assessment
- Command and Control Personal Computer
- Command and Control for the PC-Combat Net Radio (US DoD)
- Census 2000 Publicity Office (US Census Bureau)
- Commitment to Quality
- Click to Run (software)
- Colleagues Committed to Redesign
- Command and Control Registry
- Committed to Redesign Program (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; Troy, NY)
- Complex to Real (data output)
- Consumer to Retailer
- Combat Crew Rest & Relaxation (USAF)
- Command & Control Requirements Database
- Command and Control Requirements Identification Database
- Collaborative Customer Relationship Management
- Command and Control Reference Model (multi-dimensional layered model for analyzing and synthesizing C2 systems)
- Command and Control Resource Management (NATO)
- Center for Research and Restoration of Museums of France
- Command and Control Rapid Prototyping Continuum (US Navy)
- Cells to Society (Center on Social Disparities and Health; Institute for Policy Research; Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some technological breakthroughs spend many years making the transition from concept to reality.
Wasenko's insistence that every artist expresses himself in the medium they see fit has at its base the understanding that more than one set of eyes, or one set of hands, takes a design from concept to reality.
We believe iMDs will ultimately help reduce the number of supply chain vendors our OEM customers need to access and accelerate the time required for new product introductions for large medical device OEMs, venture-backed medical device companies, and surgeons seeking a partner to help them take their ideas from concept to reality.
It went from concept to reality in something like 90 days and was devastating to the enemy.
Both municipal and county officials have been instrumental in moving the project from concept to reality," said Steven A.
Our work with Xilinx brings this concept to reality for a much broader group of users, enabling unprecedented design and debug insights in an easy-to-use and affordable tool.
Automotive LED Forward Lighting Moves From Concept to Reality