The project cut software development costs by 82%; reduced software maintenance costs by 91%; increased new functionality by 34%, while using the existing amount of onboard memory, and halved the concept to production development period.
What does C2P stand for?
C2P stands for Concept to Production
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of C2P
We have 13 other meanings of C2P in our Acronym Attic
- Climate of the 20th Century (Hadley Centre; UK)
- Command and Control Office Information Exchange (US Navy)
- Command and Control On-the-Move
- Command & Control On-The-Move
- Chunky to Planar (computer format conversion)
- Circuit To Packet (Lucent)
- Command & Control Processor
- Command and Control Protection (US DoD)
- Community to People (micro credit)
- Computer-to-Plate (printing)
- Construction-to-Permanent (home purchase financing)
- Consumer to Producer
- Contract to Permanent
- Central Counties Partnership for Power
- Command & Control Proponency Branch Assessment
- Command and Control Personal Computer
- Command and Control for the PC-Combat Net Radio (US DoD)
- Census 2000 Publicity Office (US Census Bureau)
- Commitment to Quality
- Click to Run (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com with mophie bringing the winning concept to production on Friday.
Which leads us to believe that should the Ford 427 ever go from concept to production, he'll be first in line to get one.
Together, the two products give students valuable real-world experience managing product development from concept to production.
AEC has the ability to quickly take a product from concept to production using their experienced engineering team.
Best of all, this off-the-shelf solution was both easy and fast to implement, allowing Hunter to go from concept to production in just a couple short months.
For China's design houses and system companies at the startup phase, Chartered wants to nurture their growth by providing proven business and technical solutions, enabling the startups to transition successfully from design concept to production," said Bo Cheng, vice president and general manager of Asia Pacific at Chartered.
Leveraging patent-pending technologies, Aprisa's first product is a fully integrated suite of software solutions that speeds, improves and drastically reduces the costs of product development, from concept to production.