Danckaert is joining agencyQ after serving as Chief Technology Officer/Principal Analyst at IR Technologies where he oversaw large scale projects including GCSS-MC - a Marine Corps ERP system for modernizing logistics worldwide through analysis of technical solutions, concept of employment, and the development of DoDAF artifacts.
What does CONEMP stand for?
CONEMP stands for Concept of Employment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Combat Network Communications Technology
- Committee on Networking, Education and Community Teamwork (Hannover Park, IL)
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York
- Continuing Education
- Coalition Of North-Eastern Governors
- Comanche Nation Enterprises, Inc. (Lawton, OK)
- Consejo Nacional de Empresas Integradas
- College of North East London
- Control Of Electromagnetic Radiation
- Conveyer Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Confederação Nacional de Entidades Negras (Portuguese: National Confederation of Black Entities; Brazil)
- National Council of Private Enterprise (Panama)
- Consortium for the Promotion of Next-Generation Personal Services (Japan)
- Consortium of North East States and Tribes
- Cooperative Wireless Communications and Networking (International Workshop)
- CONOPS Exerciser (US DoD)
- Container Express (military shipping container)
- Contingency Employment Exercise
- Contingency and Exercise Plan (US DoD)
- Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forest (Gainesville, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The concept of employment is to deploy the ABL to borders of a nation threatening ballistic missile attack and to detect, track, and attack the missiles once they clear the cloud base.
Release of the Concept of Employment is imminent as of this writing, and it will be available on the DON CIO Web site at www.
If your employer is unfamiliar with the concept of employment breaks, you could suggest some best practice ideas.
The Supported Employment movement has advanced the concept of employment services from a strictly clinical issue to one of civil rights and societal inclusion, involving both social and work integration.
The concept of employment for this system is to be part of a barrier or obstacle plan that will provide stand-off distance and force protection for U.
The flexible nature of a person's career has lead Interim and Resumix to see the concept of employment as a cycle.