0 million, for the phase two extension of the Concept Exploration and Refinement contract.
What does CE&R stand for?
CE&R stands for Concept Exploration and Refinement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Cystic Echinococcosis
- Office of Conservation and Renewable Energy (US Department of Energy)
- Sri Lanka
- Confédération Etudiante (French: Student Confederation; est. 2003)
- Center of Excellence for Electronic Government
- Criticality Engineering and Analysis
- Concept Exploration & Definition
- Construction Engineering/Inspection
- control, electrical & instrumentation
- Combined Elements and Integrated System
- Channel Evaluation & Signaling
- Contrast Enhanced Cranial Computerized Tomography (radiology)
- Conformité Européenne - European Acceptance Scheme (European compliance mark for products in contact with drinking water)
- Capillary Electrophoresis with Electrochemical Detection
- Convolutional Encoder Error-State Diagram
- Capillary Electrophoresis Coupled to Electrospray Mass Spectrometry
- Complex-Envelope Finite-Difference Time Domain
- Center of Excellence for Inflatable Composite Structures
- Communication Electronic-Life Cycle Management Command
- capillary electrophoresis with laser induced fluorescence detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Orbital Sciences Corporation (NYSE:ORB) today announced that it was awarded a one-year contract, worth up to $6 million, by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) to perform a Concept Exploration and Refinement (CE&R) study for human lunar exploration systems and the development of the crew exploration vehicle.
With a multitude of proposals submitted, SPACEHAB's response for the Concept Exploration and Refinement solicitation was one of a just a handful selected.