4 /PRNewswire/ -- Concentra Occupational Health Research Institute ("COHRI"), a non-profit organization formed to promote scientific research and education for the advancement of occupational medicine, announced today it will conduct a 3-day continuing medical education conference, "Unveiling the Occult in Occupational Medicine," at the Keystone Lodge and Resort Conference Center in Keystone, Colorado October 14-16.
What does COHRI stand for?
COHRI stands for Concentra Occupational Health Research Institute (San Antonio, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Center for Oral Health Research (various universities)
- Citizens Organized for Harm Reduction (Minnesota)
- Coastal Organization of Human Resources (est. 1984; Society of Human Resources Management)
- Committee for Human Rights (Manipur, India)
- Congolese Observatory of Human Rights
- Comprehensive Oral Health Research Center of Discovery (National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research; University of Washington)
- Center for Organization and Human Resource Effectiveness (University of California, Berkeley)
- Center for Organizational and Human Resource Effectiveness (Middle Tennessee State University)
- Centre on Housing Rights and Evictions (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Council On Health Research for Development
- Coalition of Human Resource Management Associations
- Cardinal O'Hara High School (Springfield, Pennsylvania)
- Chesapeake and Ohio Historical Society
- Cheshire Oaks High School (UK)
- Coalition of Health Services (Amarillo, TX)
- College of Human Sciences (study course)
- County Organized Health System (California)
- Council for Health Service Accreditation of Southern Africa
- Cambridge Overseas Higher School Certificate
- Coalition on Homelessness, Stanislaus County (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ADDISON, Texas -- Concentra Occupational Health Research Institute (COHRI), the independent medical education and research arm of Concentra, was recently awarded accreditation status as a provider of continuing medical education (CME) for physicians by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
SAN ANTONIO, March 3 /PRNewswire/ -- The Concentra Occupational Health Research Institute (COHRI) sponsored its First Annual Continuing Medical Education Conference in downtown San Antonio on Friday, February 27.