Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador y Peru conforman la Comunidad Andina de Naciones, de la que los paises vecinos son miembros asociados y, recientemente, Chile, Colombia, Mexico y Peru firmaron el Acuerdo del Pacifico que conformara un area de integracion profunda entre los paises integrantes que buscara conquistar el mercado de asiatico.
What does CAN stand for?
CAN stands for Comunidad Andina de Naciones (Spanish: Andean Community of Nations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAN
We have 411 other meanings of CAN in our Acronym Attic
- Communauté d'Agglomération de la Narbonnaise (French: Agglomeration Community of Narbonne; Narbonne, France)
- Communauté d'Agglomération de Niort (French: Agglomeration Community of Niort; Niort, France)
- Community Action Network
- Community Alert Network (telephone emergency communications service)
- Community Area Network
- Completely Arbitrary Name
- COMPUSEC Advisory Notice
- Computer Algebra Nederland
- Computer Architecture News
- Computer Association of Nepal
- Configuration Accounting Number
- Connecticut Association of Nonprofits
- Consistent Asymptotically Normal
- Consortium for Applied Neuroscience
- Contemporary Art Network (New York)
- Content Addressable Network (computing)
- Contract Award Notice
- Contract Award Notification
- Control Area Network
- Controller Area Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Venezuela, with influence in some Comunidad Andina de Naciones (CAN) countries, also wants to lead the integration process, in keeping with its strengths in the energy area.
Chavez's proposal to abandon the G-3 followed his decision to abandon the Comunidad Andina de Naciones (CAN) just a few days earlier (see NotiSur, 2006-05-05).
In December 2004, Mercosur merged with the Andean Community trade bloc - Comunidad Andina de Naciones (CAN) - to form the South American Community of Nations, patterned after the European Union.
Morales called on Uribe several times to renegotiate AFTA with the US regarding soy-related issues (something Uribe said he would only do if Morales convinced Bush to allow it) and to respect norms that both countries have agreed to as members of the Comunidad Andina de Naciones (CAN).
International leaders like Organization of American States (OAS) secretary-general Jose Miguel Insulza, Comunidad Andina de Naciones (CAN) secretary Allan Wagner, and UN assistant secretary-general Angela Kane witnessed the ceremony.
Chavez made statements in September, prior to the announcement of Venezuela's plan to join, that the neoliberal economic model that formed MERCOSUR, the Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA), and the Comunidad Andina de Naciones (CAN) had failed.
The body has been integrating more strongly as it includes new associate members and signs agreements with the Comunidad Andina de Naciones (CAN).