Ordered in March with support from a National Science Foundation computing research infrastructure award, the new solution will help faculty, students and research staff strategically access information essential to their projects -- a growing challenge in an environment where researchers in multiple disciplines work with the same source data, often at the same time.
What does CRI stand for?
CRI stands for Computing Research Infrastructure
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CRI
We have 341 other meanings of CRI in our Acronym Attic
- Community Resources for Independence
- Community Rowing, Inc.
- Composers Recordings, Inc.
- Compte de Retraite Immobilisé (French: Account of retirement Immobilized)
- Compte Rendu d'Intervention (French: Intervention Account)
- Compton Research, Inc. (Worthington, Ohio)
- Computer Law Review International
- Computer Related Injury
- Computer Resources International
- Computer Ruggedization and Integration
- Conference of University Rectors in Ireland
- Confidential Reliable Informant (law enforcement/criminal justice)
- Congenital Rubella Infection
- Congressional Record Index
- Constant Rate Infusion
- Consumer Reference Information
- Container Recycling Institute
- Containerless Research Inc.
- Contribution Rating Increase (acquisition demonstration projects)
- Control Resources Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Parallel Computing Research Infrastructure (PCRI) project at Strathclyde University covers a multitude of scientific projects.