Some speakers include: Andrew Braccia, Accel Daniel Brusilovsky, Developer Richard Escobedo, Teens in Tech Jasmine France, CNET Joel Franusic, SuperHappyDevHouse Steve Hoffman, ROCKETON Anand Iyer, Microsoft Jae Joh, Stanford/Gumball Capital Mazy Kazerooni, UStream Drew Lavine, Developer Alina Libova, Cal Poly Courtney Macavinta, Respectrx Sergio Monsalve, Norwest Venture Partners Anshul Samar, Alchemist Empire Richard "Shooby" Kumar, Developer Jeff Siebert, Stanford Whitney Smith, Girls for a Change Elizabeth Stock, Computers for Youth Matt Thompson, Sun Allison Tilley, Pillsbury Winthrop Salina Truong, Gumball Capital Event: Teens Plugged In
What does CFY stand for?
CFY stands for Computers for Youth (New York, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFY
We have 11 other meanings of CFY in our Acronym Attic
- China France Express
- Colfax (Amtrak station code; Colfax, WA)
- Combined Field Exercise
- Command Field Exercise
- Computer Forensic Examiner (professional certification)
- Congregationum Fratrorum Xaverianorum (Latin: Congregation of Xaverian Brothers (Roman Catholic religious order)
- Celestial Federation of Yahweh (religion)
- Choices for Youth (St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada)
- Clinical Fellowship Year (often used in speech-language pathology education/jobs)
- Company Fiscal Year
- Contractor Fiscal Year
- Crazy for You (tv program)
- Current Fiscal Year
- Caring for Your Baby
- Cape Fear Yacht Club (Oak Island, NC)
- Central Florida Yacht Club (Orlando, FL)
- Christ for Your City (various nations)
- Compiled for Your Convenience (software; PlayStation 2)
- Center for Youth Development
- Centre for Youth Health (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Computers For Youth has expanded to Philadelphia and Atlanta; they'll also open in California's Bay Area and Gural hopes to get more real estate firms involved with the mission.
Which is why Computers for Youth gives computers to entire school communities, instead of giving them to a few individuals.
NEW YORK -- This year, thousands of low-income families across the country have a new way to bring learning into their homes through a groundbreaking joint effort between Kaplan Tutoring and Computers for Youth (CFY).
s Contribution of Award-Winning netTrekker home Search Engine to Computers for Youth Furthers Company's Mission to Help Every Child Learn CINCINNATI, April 10 /PRNewswire/ -- Thinkronize Inc.
He also serves on the board of Computers for Youth, a nonprofit organization that provides low-income students and their families with home computers and the skills to use them.
an award-winning educational software company, and Computers for Youth (CFY), a non-profit organization that helps low-income children do better in school by improving their learning environment at home, have entered into a partnership to provide free access for a full year to DreamBox Learning K-2 Math, an innovative math learning game designed for children in grades K-2.
He serves on the board of directors for charity Computers for Youth (http://www.