Contract notice for Supply, delivery, installation and commissioning of computers for schools in the Ile de France region.
What does CFS stand for?
CFS stands for Computers for Schools (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CFS
We have 457 other meanings of CFS in our Acronym Attic
- Community Financial Services (various locations)
- Community Fire Safety (UK)
- Community Food Security
- Complete Feature Set (openwave)
- Completely Free Software (listing service for Windows & DOS freeware)
- Complex Febrile Seizure (neurology)
- Complex Frequency Shifted
- Comprehensive Fee Schedule (various organizations)
- Comprehensive Financial Solutions (various companies)
- Computerized Forwarding System
- Concentric Firing System
- Concrete Floor Sealer (masonry)
- Confidential Financial Statement (various organizations)
- Consequence of Failure Type(s)
- Consistent Fault Set
- Consolidated Fielding Site
- Consolidated Financial Statements
- Consolidated Food Service (Dane County, WI)
- Consolidated Front Section
- Consumer Family Sciences (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TO celebrate the return of the Tesco Computers for Schools scheme, now in its 17th year, the South Wales Echo has teamed up with Tesco to give away an Asus minibook to 5 lucky readers.
We've teamed up with them to bring you this fabulous competition to mark the welcome return of the Computers for Schools voucher collection scheme.
Smile, please Bethany Hyland (right), of St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, shows off the digital camcorder her school has received under the Tesco Computers for Schools scheme, watched by Huddersfield MP Barry Sheerman (left) and pupils and staff from other schools FIVE Huddersfield schools are keying into new technology - with computer equipment worth pounds 8,000.
Nonprofit Computers for Schools attempts to find second homes for older computer equipment that still has remaining life.
Catherine Stewart, Tesco Community Manager added: "Over the 13 years that Tesco Computers for Schools has been running we have seen continual changes in how children use and respond to the technology that is available to them, so the results of this research are very interesting.
The Evening Telegraph has teamed up with Tesco to celebrate 12 years of Tesco Computers for Schools and to kick-start your school's collection this year, we're offering readers the chance to win one of five sets of 100 Computers for Schools vouchers.
T4 Popworld's Simon Amstell and Miquita Oliver have helped Tesco Computers for Schools 2003 off to a flying start when they got together to launch the 12th year of the scheme.