What does CONSULT stand for?
CONSULT stands for Computerized On-Board System Universal Tester (Nissan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Under Construction
- Constant Velocity
- Programs Connected With Operational Test And Evaluation (USAF)
- US Air Force Enterprise Network (formerly Infostructure Architecture)
- Contingency Support Stock
- Computer-Aided Knowledge Engineering for Construction Tasks
- Comité National pour la Sécurité des Usagers de l'Electricité (French: National Committee for the Safety of Electricity Users)
- Consultant Lawyer Solutions (UK)