Computers Can Help To streamline the process of preventive and predictive maintenance, metalcasters can use a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)--a computer software program designed to assist in the planning, management and administrative functions that are required for effective maintenance.
What does CMMS stand for?
CMMS stands for Computerized Maintenance Management System (aka Computer Maintenance Mangement System)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CMMS
We have 60 other meanings of CMMS in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese Medicinal Material Research Centre (Hong Kong)
- Cellular Microcell/Microsystem Requirements Document (communications)
- Cryptic Masons Medical Research Foundation (University of Indiana)
- Command Mode Rejection Ratio
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Center for Multilingual Multicultural Studies
- Central Maine Morning Sentinel
- Centre for Mechanics of Micro-Systems
- Comprehensive Military Medical Surveillance
- Computerized Maintenance Management Software
- Conceptual Model of the Mission Space
- Conference Manuscript Management System (software; International Federation of Automatic Control)
- Corps Materiel Management System
- College of Medicine and Medical Sciences of the Arabian Gulf University (Bahrain)
- Common Material Management System (Ford suppliers)
- Christian Medical Ministry of South Alabama
- Chinese Mini-Mental Status Examination (psychiatry)
- Computational and Mathematical Methods in Science and Engineering
- Constrained Minimum Mean Square Error
- Context Modeling and Management for Smart Environments (IEEE; annual conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PRACTICAL IMPLEMENTATION Creating a system for tracking corrosion costs should he a relatively simple task in most pulp and paper mills Most mills already use computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) to manage budgets and generate maintenance work orders.
The company launched Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, a looseleaf information service, in October 1999, and Fuel Cell Industry Report, a monthly newsletter, last December.
To better serve the schools, Temco implemented a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to support the information reporting requirements for the contract.
He has made significant contributions to the company with the introduction of automated inspection systems, computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS), Web-based employee and customer portals and sophisticated reporting systems.
Under the contract, UNICCO is introducing computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) technology to help manage the overall custodial and maintenance management processes.
Our primary improvement tool, TabWare, is a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)/Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) application routinely accessed by more than 10,000 users to manage billions of dollars in critical plant and facility assets worldwide.
In addition to the day-to-day custodial services, UNICCO is helping Capital University better manage its facilities with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) that will track projects, open repair tickets, dispatch service technicians and report results to managers.