Within G6, Supply Corps officers are managing information technology programs such as the Global Air Transportation Execution System (GATES) and the Worldwide Port System (WPS) convergence to provide a consolidated aerial and surface port management system; Integrated Computerized Deployment System (ICODES), a ship load planning software that assists embarkation specialists in the rapid development of cargo stow-plans; and Integrated Booking System (IBS) which is the lead execution system of the Defense Transportation System for booking international surface cargo during peacetime and wartime operations.
What does CODES stand for?
CODES stands for Computerized Deployment System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CODES
We have 10 other meanings of CODES in our Acronym Attic
- Coalition of Domestic Election Observers
- Center for the Origin, Dynamics and Evolution of Planets (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Comité Départemental d'Education Physique et de Gymnastique (French: Departmental Committee for Physical Education and Gymnastics)
- Comité de Defensa de Derechos del Pueblo (Spanish: Committee for Defense of Rights of the People; Chile)
- Comisión para el Desarrollo Rural
- Colegio de Educación Especial y Rehabilitación Integral
- Committee for Defence Equipment Reliability & Maintainability (UK MoD)
- Comité Departemental des Retraités et Personnes Agées (French: Departmental Committee of Retired and Elderly People)
- Coded Optical Device Enable System
- Common Digital Exploitation System
- Conference on Hardware/Software Codesign and System Synthesis
- Control of Discrete Event Systems (laboratory; University of Massachusetts; Amherst, MA)
- Crash Outcome Data Evaluation System
- Convention for A Democratic South Africa
- Consejo Departamental de Seguridad Alimentaria (Spanish: Departmental Council for Food Security; Guatemala)
- Council for Democratic and Secular Humanism
- Cooperative Activity in the Area of System Design and Hardware/Software Co-
- Cooperative Organization for the Development of Employee Selection Procedures
- Conseil pour Le Developpement de La Recherché En Science Sociales En Afrique (French: Council for the Development of Social Science Research in Africa; Dakar, Senegal)
- Council for the Development of Economic and Social Research in Africa (est. 1973; Dakar, Senegal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Distribution Steering Group approved the expansion of the Integrated Computerized Deployment System (ICODES) as the platform for a DoD Single Load Planning Capability (SLPC) October 2007 and directed implementation to begin Sept.
The IT capabilities include the worldwide port system, through which the SDDC tracks all common-user surface shipments; the global transportation network, which is the DoD system of record for in-transit visibility; and the integrated computerized deployment system, which, based on information provided by WPS, provides automated stow plans for vessels.
When planning and loading a vessel, the unit's Integrated Computerized Deployment System section is busy at work preparing the preliminary and final stow plans.
The Integrated Computerized Deployment System (ICODES) computer program is a space planning and cargo management tool that stow planners use to safely and efficiently prepare load plans on a variety of vessels.
Lawrence works with the Integrated Computerized Deployment System and Williams is chief of operations, Personal Property.
The unit's mission is to work with the Integrated Computerized Deployment System section known as ICODES--the automated system that assist stow planning of vessels.
Automated systems, including Integrated Computerized Deployment System, Worldwide Port System, Intelligent Road/Rail Information Server, and Radio Frequency Identification, were leveraged and integrated in new and innovative ways, he said.