The main purpose of this study is to determine whether or not there are gender differences in students' interactivity in the Computer-Supported Intentional Learning Environment (CSILE).
What does CSILE stand for?
CSILE stands for Computer-Supported Intentional Learning Environment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- CSI (Computer Society of Iran) Journal on Computer Science and Engineering
- Centro Studi Industria Leggera (Italian)
- Cervical Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion
- Choice in Supports for Independent Living (Canada)
- Combat Systems Integration Laboratory
- Commercial Satellite Imagery Library
- Conseil Scientifique des Iles de Lérins (French: Scientific Council of the Lerins Islands)
- Crew Systems Integration Laboratory
- Customer Service Informational Line
- Comprehensive Storage, Inventory, and LDR Determination Report
- Cynthia Sulzberger Interactive Learning Lab (Duke University; Durham, NC)
- Center for the Study of Indigenous Languages of the West (University of Colorado at Boulder)
- C-language-based Simulator
- Client Side Image Mapping (software)
- Cognos Solutions Implementation Methodology (IBM)
- Common Sense Investment Management (Portland, OR)
- Community Sea Ice Model
- Computer Science and Information Management (various locations)
- Cryogenic Systems Integration Model
- Client-Side Image Map Editor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Computer-supported intentional learning environments.