Computer-mediated relationship development: A cross-cultural comparison.
What does CMR stand for?
CMR stands for Computer-Mediated Relationship
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMR
We have 346 other meanings of CMR in our Acronym Attic
- Communications riser cable
- Community Meeting Room (various organizations)
- Compact Microstrip Resonator
- Competitive Media Reporting
- Complementary Medicine Research (publication; Karger)
- Complete Molecular Response
- Composite Market Reports
- Comprehensive Medical Review (California Institute of Medical Research and Technology, Inc.)
- Computational Materials Research (Taiwan)
- Computer Modern Roman (fonts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After making sure we were all properly "friended" on Facebook, we said goodnight and sat back to consider the brave new world of computer-mediated relationships.
They delineate older adult's use of computer-mediated communication and how social support affects health outcomes as a backdrop for their discussion of how computer-mediated relationships serve as social support for older adults.