The first article ("How Consumers Persuade Each Other: Rhetorical Strategies of Interpersonal Influence in Online Communities", by Daiane Scaraboto, Carlos Alberto Rossi and Diego Costa) makes use of netnography and computer-mediated discourse analysis in order to bring an interesting account of rhetorical strategies employed by consumers in their exchange of information related to products and brands in an online community.
What does CMDA stand for?
CMDA stands for Computer-Mediated Discourse Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMDA
We have 14 other meanings of CMDA in our Acronym Attic
- Codigos Moviles Desde Argentina
- Collaboratory for Microscopic Digital Anatomy
- College of Music & Dramatic Arts (Louisiana State University)
- Colombian Military Defense Area
- Colorado Medical Device Association
- Commodity Market Data Analysis
- Community Music and Dance Academy (University of Missouri - Kansas City)
- Complejo Metamórfico Diego de Almagro
- Composite Materials Design Analysis
- Computer Media Dealers Association (India)
- Conferencia de Ministros de Defensa de las Américas
- Configurable Model Driven Architecture
- Connecticut Medical Directors Association
- Corn Meal Dextrose Agar
- Cosmic Muon Detector Array
- Cummings, McClorey, Davis, & Acho, PLC (law firm)
- Call Management Database
- Cell, Molecular and Developmental Biology (academic program)
- Composite Modified Double Base (Propellant)
- Configuration Management Data Base
Samples in periodicals archive:
A computer-mediated discourse analysis approach (Herring, 2004; Paulus, 2004) was adopted for analysis of the discussion transcripts.