What does CIM-REFLEX stand for?
CIM-REFLEX stands for Computer-Integrated Manufacturing with Real-Time Shop-Floor Scheduling Using Expert System Technology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Customer Interaction Management
- Customer Interface Manager (Sprint)
- Customer Inventory Number
- Classification Statistique Internationale des Maladies et des Problèmes de Santé Connexes (French: International Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems)
- Communications Interface Module
- Corporate Information Management Implementation Addressing Levels of Integration in Various Environments
- CIM-Application è la Neurologie
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Technology in Greece
- Corporate Information Management System PLAnning TOolbox
- Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Systems Design for SMEs
- Corporate Information Management/Enterprise Integration
- Collaboration in huMan-Machine-Methodology
- Computer Integrated-Man-Machine Manufacturing (CSCW techniques in the CIM framework; first used in 1991)
- Cation-Independent Mannose 6-Phosphate Receptor
- Carrier Interferometry Multiple Access (telecommunications)
- Catholics in Media Associates (Studio City, CA)
- Cayman Insurance Managers Association
- Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
- Cellulose Insulation Manufacturers Association