The scope of the agreement includes full integration of the 3M coding and reimbursement product suite and 3M Health Data Management System with both the Department of Defense Military Health System Composite Health Care System I (CHSC I) and Composite Health Care System II (CHCS II) the global computer-based patient record (CPR) system presently being developed within the DoD Military Health System.
What does CBPR stand for?
CBPR stands for Computer-Based Patient Record (medical technology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CBPR
We have 3 other meanings of CBPR in our Acronym Attic
- Contagious Bovine Pleuropneumonia
- Chung Buk Provincial Police Agency (South Korea)
- Community-Based Pro-Poor Initiatives Programme (India)
- Corner Brook Pulp and Paper Limited (Canada)
- Corner Brook Pulp and Paper Ltd. (est. 1927; Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada)
- Corporation des Bibliothécaires Professionnels du Québec (French: Corporation of Professional Librarians of Quebec; Canada)
- Capacity Building for Poverty Reduction Programme (India)
- Centre for Building Performance Research (Victoria University of Wellington; New Zealand)
- Community-Based Participatory Research
- Community-Based Property Right
- Cattlemen's Beef Promotion and Research Board
- Cobalt Blue Prairie Rag Rug
- Capacity Building for Private Sector (World Bank)
- Center for Budget and Policy Studies (India)
- Chemical Biological Protective Shelter (US DoD)
- Chesapeake Beach Professional Seminars (est. 1995; Chesapeake Beach, MD)
- Chinese Brush Painters Society
- Christies Beach Primary School (Australia)
- Coded Bits Per Symbol
- Computer-Based Pedagogical Setting
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rick Holtmeier, president of Berdy Medical Systems and chair of CPRI-HOST, says the organization "has always sought the ubiquitous use of the computer-based patient record," and that combining with HIMSS will provide "a stronger ability to achieve the objective.
Ultimately, the only efficient way to comply is by using a computer-based patient record (CPR) system, which can filter information by the user's need-to-know.
Today, we can hear about a new computer-based patient record one minute, and the next be operating a demonstration version of it over the Web.
Pegasus was formed in 1992 by two physicians to develop and market a computer-based patient record known as The Smart Medical Record (SMR(TM), a pen-based system designed for the physician's office and across the continuum of care.
Technologies The following technologies are covered in this research: * Computer-based patient records * Cerner Millennium architecture * Wireless local area networks (WLAN) * Wireless fidelity (WiFi) * Digital cellular service * Wireless wide area networks (WWAN) * Wireless personal area networks (WPAN) * Infrared, Bluetooth and analog cellular service Technology Overview EMRs Enable Healthcare Providers to Manage Costs and Expand Diagnostic Capabilities Healthcare providers are realizing the need to create a digital replica of their paper-based records due to the constraints and fallacies of medical charts.
Subsequently, the IOM report led to the creation of the Computer-Based Patient Record Institute, an advocacy group supported by health care organizations, as well as computer and data processing firms and professional groups.
HEALTH SYSTEMS GROUP JOINS COMPUTER-BASED PATIENT RECORD INSTITUTE CHARLOTTE, N.