Recognition of Combatants-Improvised Explosive Devices, or ROC-IED for short, is a computer-based interactive multimedia trainer.
What does CBIM stand for?
CBIM stands for Computer-Based Interactive Multimedia
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBIM
We have 3 other meanings of CBIM in our Acronym Attic
- Chem-Bio Informatics Journal
- Center for Biodiversity and Indigenous Knowledge (China)
- Circumferential Borehole Imaging Log (petroleum industry)
- Close Brothers Investment Limited
- Common & Bulk Items List
- Computational Biology and Informatics Laboratory
- Computer Based Instruction Lab
- Coordination Bretagne Libre et Libertaire
- Center for Business and Industrial Marketing (Atlanta, GA)
- Computational Biomedicine Imaging and Modeling (Rutgers)
- Center for Biologically Inspired Materials & Material Systems (Duke University)
- California Business Incubation Network (est. 1990)
- Canadian Biodiversity Information Network
- Center for Bio-Inspired Nanomaterials (Montana State University; Bozeman, MT)
- Chesapeake Bay Information Network (Edgewater, MD)
- Commissariaat Buitenlandse Investeringen in Nederland (Dutch: Commissioner of Foreign Investments in the Netherlands)
- Connecticut Business Incubator Network
- Canadian Bureau of Investigations and Adjustments
- Carbon-Based Ion Optics (US NASA)
- Census-Based, Impact Oriented
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interactive Solutions New Media's solutions take the form of custom, computer-based interactive multimedia programs, information-on-demand systems and web site development.