patent number US 6,301,701 B1 protects TenFold AutoTest, TenFold's "method for computer-assisted testing of software application components.
What does CAT stand for?
CAT stands for Computer-Assisted Testing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAT
We have 904 other meanings of CAT in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Aided Transcription
- Computer Aided Translation
- Computer Aided Typesetting
- Computer Assisted Tomography
- Computer Association of Thailand
- Computer-Aided Teaching
- Computer-Aided Testing
- Computer-Aided Tomography (less common; medical imaging; scan/scanning; now CT, Computed Tomography is preferred)
- Computer-Aided Tooling
- Computer-Aided Transcription
- Computer-Assisted Training
- Computer-Assisted Translation
- Computer-based Adaptive Testing
- Computerized Adaptive Testing
- Computerized Axial Tomography (medical imaging technique; aka CT); now Computed Tomography)
- Concord Area Transit (New Hampshire, USA)
- Conditional Access Table
- Conditionally Accepted Tag
- Confédération Autonome du Travail (French: Independent Trade Unions Confederation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Evaluation There is no doubt that Test Pilot is a useful product and allows for all the advantages of computer-based testing; it can be used for computer-assisted testing, item banking, and computer-adaptive testing.
AMEX: NMD), a developer and marketer of medical and health-related technologies, and Mercy Medical Center of Canton, OH, jointly announced today that the hospital will begin to perform PAPNET(R) computer-assisted testing routinely on all its Pap smears in the interest of enhanced female cervical cancer prevention.