They employ more than 40 staff at their Allendale headquarters, 160 at a computer-aided telephone interviewing centre in Hexham and 48 fieldwork supervisors and more than 600 fieldwork interviewers in the UK.
What does CATI stand for?
CATI stands for Computer-Aided Telephone Interviewing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CATI
We have 49 other meanings of CATI in our Acronym Attic
- Cinema and Theatre Historical Society (Australia)
- Central Artery/Third Harbor Tunnel Project (Boston's Big Dig)
- Catholic Unattached Directory
- California Agricultural Technology Institute
- Carolina Association of Translators & Interpreters
- Center for Advanced Technology & Innovation
- Centre Académique de Traitement de l'Information (French: Academic Center for Information Processing)
- Certified Auto Theft Investigator (International Association of Auto Theft Investigators)
- Come and Take It (slogan)
- Community Accountability and Transparency Initiative
- Computer-Assisted Telephone Interviewing
- Cyprus Association of Translators and Interpreters (Cyprus)
- Catalysing Access to ICT (Information and Communication Technology) in Africa (Gamos; UK)
- Central Australian Tourism Industry Association
- Clean Air and Transportation Improvement Act of 1990 (California)
- Computer-Aided Three-Dimensional Interactive Analysis
- Computer-Aided Three-Dimensional Interactive Application
- Computer-Assisted Total Intravenous Anaesthesia
- Cotton and Allied Textiles Industry Advisory Committee
- California Anti-Terrorism Information Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The scope of the study was to survey over 150 travel nurses, 100 of whom had worked with On Assignment within the past two years using a computer-aided telephone interviewing (CATI) system.
Computer-aided telephone interviewing used in the Hours at Work Survey The Hours at Work Survey, a new component of U.
A total of 410 interviews were conducted using the computer-aided telephone interviewing (CATI) facilities of Penn-Schoen Associates, located in Manhattan.