Defining stylistic properties and then creating computer-aided styling (CAS) tools that can capture and produce those properties was the aim of two research projects funded by the European Commission, FIORES and FIORES-II (www.
What does CAS stand for?
CAS stands for Computer-Aided Styling
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CAS
We have 1015 other meanings of CAS in our Acronym Attic
- Computer and Systems Engineering (Sprint)
- Computer Anwendungs- und Systemberatung GmbH
- Computer Application Software
- Computer As Source
- Computer Assisted Surgery
- Computer Assurance Services
- Computer Audit Specialist (taxes)
- Computer-Aided Selling
- Computer-Aided Service, Inc.
- Computer-Aided Software
- Computer-Aided Support
- Computer-Aided Training
- Computer-Assisted System
- Computerized Autodial System
- Computing in Atmospheric Sciences Workshop
- Conciliation and Arbitration Service (various locations)
- Condition Assessment Scheme (ships)
- Condition Assessment Survey
- Conditional Access System
- Configuration Assurance Solution (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The building houses the university's design and modelling facility, called the Cu-adam lab, which provides a full-size, drive-in 3-D digitising and milling bay together with computer-aided styling studios and a virtual presentation theatre.
3 million project will provide a full-size, drive-in 3-D digitising bay together with a computer-aided styling studio and a digital production theatre.
thinkdesign is now being implemented by Pininfarina research and development teams led by Giuseppe Randazzo, responsible for automotive computer-aided styling, and Filippo Cappadona, responsible for computer aided modeling in the field of public transportation.
The project will provide a full-size, drive-in 3-D digitising bay, together with a computer-aided styling studio and a digital production theatre.
5 million project will provide state-of-the-art facilities, boosting a computer-aided styling studio and a digital production theatre.