In stark contrast to the sophisticated computer-aided production techniques used, the students simply connected each cone to its neighbour using plastic cable ties.
What does CAP stand for?
CAP stands for Computer-Aided Production
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CAP
We have 1489 other meanings of CAP in our Acronym Attic
- Compound Action Potential (biology)
- Computer Accommodation Program
- Computer Algebra and Parallelism
- Computer Application Profile
- Computer Application Program
- Computer Assisted Production
- Computer Automated Performance Data
- Computer-Aided Parallelisation
- Computer-Aided Planning
- Computer-Aided Probing
- Computer-Aided Publishing
- Computer-Aided Purchasing
- Computer-Assisted Purchasing
- Computer/Electronic Accommodations Program
- Computer/Electronics Accommodations Program (OSD)
- Computer/Telecommunications Accessibility Program
- Computers and Philosophy (organization and conferences for study of philosophical computing issues)
- Concentrated Ambient Particle
- Concerned Alumni of Princeton
- Condition Assessment Programme
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now all these tasks have been automated by process planning and computer-aided production engineering (CAPE) software.
Overcoming this problem by implementing computer-aided production engineering (CAPE) would allow them to tap a formidable reservoir of productivity gains and lay the foundation for a new way of doing business - the digital factory.
Tecnomatix develops computer-aided production engineering tools.
AgilTech products serve market subsets of the computer-aided production engineering market (CAPE), with a total annual software license potential of more than $500 million.
The COPE program offers computer-aided production planning in parallel with product development.
Parametric also announced a technology and marketing agreement with Tecnomatix Technologies Ltd, and will use the Tecnomatix Digital Factory Process Model and computer-aided production engineering applications within Windchill to link product and process information management.
based in Israel, develops, markets and supports computer-aided production engineering (CAPE) software products.