Computer-aided inspection replaces a process that involved measuring the wall thickness levels using an ultrasound technique.
What does CAI stand for?
CAI stands for Computer-Aided Inspection
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CAI
We have 415 other meanings of CAI in our Acronym Attic
- Compression After Impact
- Computer Aided Innovation
- Computer Aided Instruction
- Computer Aided Instructor
- Computer Analog Input
- Computer Applications Incorporated
- Computer Arts Informant (publication)
- Computer Assisted Instruction
- Computer Assisted Intervention
- Computer Associates International, Incorporated
- Computer-Aided Instruction
- Concept Automation Incorporated
- Confederation of Aerial Industries (UK)
- Confederation of Australian Industry
- Configuration Audit Inspection
- Congregation Agudath Israel
- Construction Action Item
- Consumer Association of Ireland
- Container Applications International (US shipping container company)
- Contemporary Art Institute (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is how the system is used for computer-aided inspection of a first article with contoured surfaces.
Geomagic Qualify gives us massive power for the manufacturers wanting to dramatically improve productivity through highly automated Computer-Aided Inspection (CAI), while saving time to market and improving product quality.
The second annual conference will reflect the wide realm of applications for digital shape sampling and processing (DSSP), including: * virtual manufacturing at Ford Motor Company; * treatment of newborns with cleft lips and palates at Shriners Hospital; * computer-aided inspection and analysis at ITT; * virtual assembly at NASA; * turbine design and inspection at Pratt & Whitney; * engine optimization at Richard Childress Racing; and * research and real-world case studies in areas such as digital reconstruction, digital dentistry, textured surfacing, failure analysis, and skeleton modeling for medical applications.
New Computer-Aided Inspection Software from Geomagic Provides Integrated Workflow for Users of Multi-Sensor Metrology Systems ROSEMONT, Ill.
New Computer-Aided Inspection Software from Geomagic Provides Integrated Workflow for Users of Multi-Sensor Metrology Systems RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.
The company produces products that are pioneering the field of metrology while developing cutting-edge applications in computer-aided inspection, manufacturing assembly, and reverse engineering.
ZAMI will offer certifications in Geomagic Studio digital reconstruction software and Geomagic Qualify computer-aided inspection software through university-level courses and training for industrial users.