An engineer who devised one of the United Kingdom's first large scale computer-aided design systems has been made an honorary fellow of Kingston University in south west London.
What does CADS stand for?
CADS stands for Computer-Aided Design System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CADS
We have 61 other meanings of CADS in our Acronym Attic
- Chemical Agent Detector Simulator
- Clinical Administrative Data Service
- Code Abuse Detection System
- Combat Aerial Delivery School (USAF)
- Combat Air Deconfliction System
- Combined Air Defense System
- Command and Data Simulator (NASA)
- Common Automated Decision Support
- Community Alcohol and Drug Services
- Computer Anomaly Detection System
- Computer-Aided Dispatch System
- Computer-Assisted Display System
- Containerized Ammunition Distribution System
- Corrective Action Data System
- Crustal Accretion-Differentiation Superevent
- California Disability Services Association (Sacramento, CA)
- Centre for Advanced Digital Screen Animation (now Film and Television Institute)
- Call Signs And/Or Address Group Remain Same
- Cranbrook and District Science and Astronomy Society (UK)
- Computer-Aided Design and Specification Analysis Tool
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Gstarsoft, a leading 2D/3D CAD software provider, today unveiled details about its new GstarCAD 2012 computer-aided design system.
Measurements will then be processed through Peacock's computer-aided design system and manufactured in a factory in China.
95 Hardcover TJ1185 Updated with expanded coverage of machining equipment, computer-aided design systems, product data management, statistical process control, and other matters, this handbook is presented as an overview for students in technical teaching facilities.
During a season the company's computer-aided design systems are used to produce around 10,000 drawings - because unlike normal vehicles, the car changes radically during the season.
They used a computer-aided design system to design a scaled-down formula one racing car which was raced down a 25 metre track using a carbon dioxide canister to propel it.
The company utilizes the latest computer-aided design systems and software.
The vehicles here are direct from the the drawing boards and computer-aided design systems of Land Rover staff working out of high security studios in Gaydon, Warwicks - the new capital of the British car industry.