Covering both theory and practice of thermodynamics, this text is designed for an engineering course integrating the software CyclePad (developed by Kenneth Forbus of Northwestern University), which allows systems to be analyzed and designed in a simulated, interactive, computer-aided design environment.
What does COMRAD stand for?
COMRAD stands for Computer-Aided Design Environment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- NASDAQ Composite Index
- Cloak of Magic Resistance (NetHack)
- Combinatorial Organic Materials Research
- Commercially Owned, Military Registered
- Communication Research and Development Satellite (NASA)
- China Ocean Mineral Resources Research and Development Association (est. 1991)
- City of Oshawa Marine Rescue Association (Canada)
- Council on Member and Region Affairs (American Society of Safety Engineers)
- Committee on the Organization and Management of Research in Astronomy and Astrophysics (National Academy of Sciences)
- Collection of Micrometeorites, Residue and Debris Ejecta
- Common Random Access Memory
- Compression Rate code
- Commuted Rations
- College of Medicine Research Building (University of Illinois)
- Central Office Media Review Committee
- Central Ohio Model Railroad Club (Columbus, OH)
- Concertation Mondiale des Réseaux d'Éducation à Distance
- Commitments Reference
- Community Relations
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Marine Design Centre required an extremely high-spec level of equipment to cope with the computer-aided design environment.
SolidWorks Corporation for the first time has added tightly focused engineering search tools to 3D mechanical design software, providing access to GlobalSpec, The Engineering Search Engine(sm) directly inside its computer-aided design environment.