com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Global Computer-aided Engineering Market 2012-2016 http://www.
What does CANDA stand for?
CANDA stands for Computer-Aided (or Assisted) New Drug Application
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CANDA in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Content
- Canadian Contingent
- Canadian Association of Numismatic Dealers (Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada)
- Chronic Alcoholic Nervous Disease
- Clean Air Nonroad Diesel (emissions control; US EPA)
- Complete Axillary Node Dissection
- Complexity and Nonlinear Dynamics
- Cullin-Associated and Neddylation-Dissociated 1
- Command And Edit (Unisys)
- Culvert Analysis and Design (Open Source Design Software for Buried Structures)
- Canadian Committee on the Dynamics and Evolution of the Lithosphere
- Canadian Delegation
- Central and East London Comprehensive Local Research Network (NIHR Comprehensive Clinical Research Network)
- Child and Adolescent NeuroDevelopment Initiative (University of Massachusetts)
- City and Islington College (UK)
- Commercial and Non-Developmental Item
- Consumer Alliance Networking Demonstrations, Inc.
- Citizens against Drug Impaired Drivers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Training: In order to learn preparation of designs for production and printing and sophisticated fashion design software, respectively, a minimum of a bachelor's degree is helpful for textile design and necessary for computer-aided design.
[1-3] In his authoritative paper in 1998, Anon compared four types of computer-aided endoscopic sinus surgical devices: the ISG Viewing Wand (ISG Technologies; Mississauga, Ont.
com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Global Computer-aided Design Market 2012-2016 http://www.
Byline: Enrique Rivero Daily News Staff Writer Dance, screenwriting, computer programming and computer-aided design are among the performing arts and technology courses in the new magnet high school curriculum in the Simi Valley Unified School District.
Similar talks are being for Design Automation Conference (DAC) in July and the International Conference on Computer-Aided Design (ICCAD) in November.
TEKTRONIX SPINS OFF BUSINESS UNIT, FORMING CACHE SCIENTIFIC; SUBSIDIARY SEEN AS LEADING SUPPLIER IN COMPUTER-AIDED CHEMISTRY MARKET BEAVERTON, Ore.
Computer-Aided Products (CAP) is proud to announce that Jason Pancoast, engineering manager at CAP took first place in the annual "Model Mania" design contest at the SolidWorks World Annual International User Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.