WASHINGTON -- The first ever voter registration drive targeted specifically toward American adults who play computer and video games was launched today by the Video Game Voters Network (VGVN), the Entertainment Software Association (ESA) announced.
What does CaVG stand for?
CaVG stands for Computer and Video Games (website)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Command Asset Visibility Equipment Redistribution System
- Capital Area Veterinary Emergency Services (Concord, NH)
- Conformal Acoustic Velocity Sensor
- Conformal Aperture Velocity Sonar
- Conformal Array of Velocity Element Sensors
- Consorzio Alta Velocita Emilia Toscana (Italian: Emilia Tuscany High Speed Consortium)
- Canadian Association for Vocational Evaluation and Work Adjustment (Canada)
- Canadian Assessment Vocational Evaluation and Work Adjustment Society (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Chillum-Adelphi Volunteer Fire Department (Maryland)
- Compost Amended Vegetated Filter Strip
- Chronic Active Viral Hepatitis
- Colorado Avenue Veterinary Hospital (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Continuous Arteriovenous Hemofiltration
- Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System
- Continuous Arteriovenous Hemodialysis
- Continuous Arteriovenous Hemofiltration with Dialysis
- Chinese Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare System
- Capital Alliance Ventures Inc. (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Cardio-Ankle Vascular Index (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Video Game Voters Network, launched on March 13th, is a grassroots political network established as a means for American adults who play computer and video games to organize and take action on important policy issues affecting the computer and video game industry.
The website was created as a means for American adults who play computer and video games to organize and take action on important policy issues affecting the computer and video game industry.
WASHINGTON -- Almost 40% of Americans Plan to Acquire Computer and Video Games this Holiday Season; Over Three-Quarters Will Check the Rating
The fifth annual computer and video game industry charity auction featuring rare computer and video games and memorabilia and benefiting children's charities will be held from October 11 to 18 on eBay, The World's Online Marketplace(R).
Computer and video games are capturing increasing amounts of Americans' leisure time at the expense of television and movies, according to new research released today by the Entertainment Software Association (ESA).
Computer and video games are an extremely influential aspect of pop-culture and entertainment which impacts perspectives on a wide range of areas of our culture, including art, cinematography, literature and even fashion.
The data shows that combined sales for computer and video games exceeded $7 billion for the first time ever, and that a record number of console video games sold more than 500,000 and one million units.